- The School tuition fee is chargeable for twelve calendar months payable quaterly.
- No reduction will be made for holidays or broken periods.
- Pupils are liable to be charged full fee as long as their names are officially on the school admission register/ledger.
- Fees are to be paid on a quarterly basis and must be paid by the 10th of each quarter namely April, July, October & January. A late fee of Rs. 50/- per month will be levied. In the event of 10th falling on a Sunday or a public holiday the fee should be paid on the next working day failing which the late fee will be charged.
- Students whose fees are overdue may be barred from appearing at an examination and are liable to have their names struck off the rolls, if dues are not paid by the expiry of two months. Re-admission will be done on payment of arrears and admission fee afresh. All dues must be paid up before each terminal examination, however early in the month it may be.
- All dues must be paid before school closes for any vacation. Fees for Computer Education will be charged separately for twelve months of the session.
(a) School conveyance if made use of will be charged additionally from April to September and October to March. No deduction or cancellation will be entertained.
(b) Before discontinuing the conveyance facilities provided by the school one month’s notice (30 days notice) must be given in writing to the Principal by the Father/Mother of the student or one month’s conveyance fee in lieu of notice will have to be paid.
(c) All Students who make use of the school conveyance must have a conveyance/bus card and must bring it to school daily. To meet the requirements of the students the school operates its own buses and also hires some buses. though the staff including drivers are experienced, but in case of any mishap or accident the school management/principal will not be responsible for any mistake , human error committed by the driver or natural calamity or any unforeseen circumstances leading to the same.
(d) If a student wishes to utilise the conveyance facilities provided by the school in the middle of the session, and has not utilised the facilities ever before or during the current session (between March and April) then conveyance charges will be payable for the current month only.
(e) Ail students who make use of the school conveyance must have a conveyance/bus card and must bring it to school daily.
(f) Parents must stand at the bus-stop to collect their children failing which the school will in no way be responsible for any untoward incident/s.
(g) Students using the school conveyance are expected to stand at the designated stops at least 20 minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
(h) The buses will not wait for late comers.
(i) Students should stay away from the main road until the vehicle arrives.
(j) All students must occupy the vacant seats immediately on boarding the bus.
(k) The drivers are authorised to stop at the designated stops only. The list of the designated stops are prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of the students and is always subject to change.
(I) When the vehicle is in motion students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus. (m)Damage due to negligence or vandalism to the buses will be the responsibility of the students. (n) Students are forbidden to throw objects of any kind inside or outside the bus.
(o) Unruly behaviour like shrieking or shouting is strictly forbidden.
(p) Bus-cards must be carried by the student daily and must travel by the buses allotted to them by the school office/transport section.
SCHOOL FEE DETAILS
|Std.||Tuition Fee (p.m.)||Computer & IT Fee (p.m.)||Terminal fee (Qtly)|
|I – II||1250||150||1000|
|III – IV||1300||150||1000|
|V – VI||1350||150||1000|
|VII – VIII||1500||150||1000|
|XI & XII||2500||1000|
Fees once paid will not be refunded nor adjusted on any account.
Candidates/Parents are advised to read the hard copy of the prospectus thoroughly before getting admitted in the school. The school does not have provision for flying candidates. In case any student is taking private coaching in any institute the student must ensure that he/she completes 80% attendance in school failing which the student will not be allowed to appear at the CBSE examination. Fees once paid will not be refunded nor adjusted on any account.